CitizenOnboard is a national project to understand how our own government services work - and don't work. It's a grassroots effort to document the experience of using key government services and monitor their availability.
The primary way you can contribute is by documenting your experience using a digital service provided by the government in your community. If you send us a slideshow (Keynote or PPT work), we'll do the rest:
- Pick a service (if you need ideas, start with the SNAP Census.
- Go through the service yourself and take a bunch of screenshots using Awesome Screenshot (or something else).
- Download the Keynote or PowerPoint templates.
- Express yourself! Go ahead and make the presentation your own. Be thorough and be yourself. Check out other teardowns from UserOnboard.com or CitizenOnboard.com for inspiration.
- Send us the slideshow: https://dropitto.me/2016-onboarding (password = by the people).
We'll handle the rest and ping you know when it's up!