Are you a developer, designer, or product manager who wants to fix things that matter? As a Code for America Fellow, you’ll use your skills to directly impact people’s lives.
With the July 15th application deadline coming up, here five reasons why you (or an awesome person you know) should apply for the Code for America Fellowship:
- Connect. You’ll get unparalleled networking and mentorship opportunities with leaders in the tech industry and the civic tech movement.
- Create. You’ll conduct user research and develop tools that produce outcomes.
- Learn. You’ll get an inside look at local governments and learn about complex systems.
- Impact. You’ll focus on key challenges in health, economic development, or safety and justice that impact people’s lives.
- Grow. You’ll work with passionate people to accomplish a lot and make the world a better place.
I look forward to reading your application! Apply by July 15 >