This weekend, February 20-22, thousands of people from around the world will come together for the fourth annual CodeAcross. Join us!
What is CodeAcross?
CodeAcross is a weekend of civic hacking events hosted by nodes of the Code for America network. Inspiring residents everywhere to become actively involved in their community, the theme for CodeAcross 2015 is Principles for 21st Century Government. CodeAcross also coincides with International Open Data Day so many events will have an open data theme.
How can I get involved with CodeAcross this weekend?
Go to an event near you!
- There are more than 50 communities hosting CodeAcross events. Find a CodeAcross event near you >
Don’t see an event where you live? You can still CodeAcross!
- Roll up your sleeves and hack (or research or ideate). Use the Civic Tech Issue Finder to connect with current needs from civic tech projects all around the world.
- Stay in the loop with #CodeAcross on Twitter and Tumblr.
Participate in a CodeAcross Challenge.
- Local Digital Services Census: Survey the quality and usability of the 10 most-searched for digital services in your city.
- US City Open Data Census: Measure access to open data in your city.
- Health Focus Area + mRelief Challenge: Help understand the ways in which different states screen food stamp eligibility.
How will you #CodeAcross? Let us know @codeforamerica.